Vehicle:—Please choose an option—26 PASSENGER LUXURY LIMO BUS40 PASSENGER LIMO BUSDENALI LIMOUSINELUXURY 27 PASSENGER CRUISERMERCEDES SPRINTER LIMOUSINEAMBASSADOR MERCEDES SPRINTER LIMOUSINEMERCEDES SPRINTER LIMO #1MERCEDES SPRINTER LIMO #1GMC DENALICADILLAC ESCALADELUXURY 28 PASSENGER SHUTTLE20 PASSENGER LIMO BUS
View Our Fleet
Airline / Flight Number:
Customer Electronic Signature(Required):
Please Read To The Bottom Of The Page. By Providing Your Electronic Signature You Are Agreeing To The Terms of Service Below. Once You Have Read The Terms of Service and Filled Out the Reservation From, Press "Send Reservation." Someone will contact you shortly to complete the scheduling and billing process once your submission has been received.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Balance is due in full 15 days before pick up. If your booking is scheduled less than 15 days before pick up the total amount will be billed at time of booking and is NON REFUNDABLE. ONE WAY RESERVATIONS are paid in full at the time of booking and ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
ASPEN LIMO TOURS CONTRACT
Billing starts at scheduled start time. Driver will arrive approximately ten minutes early. Once the driver arrives at the location for pick-up, there will be a quick meet and greet. Rates may vary depending on the event and season. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. All cancellations with less than 15 days notice will be billed the total contract amount. Agreeing to the conditions as outlined below and the contracted rate as quoted and included in this agreement authorizes Aspen Limo Tours and it’s agents to accept payment in the form of cash or credit card. Once payment is accepted Aspen Limo Tours and it’s agents are authorized to charge for any damages incurred by the responsible party and/or any guests of the responsible party.
Tipping & Gratuity:
Tipping is encouraged and appreciated if your chauffeur exceeds expectations.
Limousine Rules and Regulations:
1. No food is allowed to be consumed in any of the vehicles at any time unless pre-authorized.
2. No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violation may result in early termination, no refund.
3. NO SMOKING inside the limousine. This will result in a $500.00 charge per incident. No exceptions.
4. Clean-up fee for vomit in the limousine will be charged $500.00.
5. No shoes are allowed on the upholstery or bar areas.
6. All tolls and parking are not included in rental rate. Driver must be reimbursed at the end of the rental.
7. A $20.00 fee will be charged per broken or missing glass.
8. A $100.00 clean-up fee will be charged for excessive matter left in the limousine.
9. All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver with no refunds.
10. We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
11. No illegal drug use of any kind is permitted.
12. All cancellations must be made in writing by certified mail or email 15 days before your scheduled rental to avoid being billed the full contract amount. Your 1/3 of the total amount deposit is non-refundable after booking.
13. Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges. Overtime will be billed in 15 min. increments.
14. Customer agrees that a replacement limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues or accident etc.
15. All entertainment including CD’s, DVD’s, and/or VHS tapes are to be provided by the client. Sound systems may or may not be Bluetooth enabled, depending upon your vehicle. Be prepared with your own auxiliary cord to connect in case there is no Bluetooth available. Aspen provides the sound system, but is not responsible for personal connections.
16. If the limousine is unavailable and there is no replacement prior to your scheduled rental you will be refunded the full amount.
17. The person who signs the contract will be responsible for all damages. Damages will be charged at 125% of the repair cost plus parts and labor. In addition, responsible party is held accountable for all lost income as a result of damages. Including but not limited to gum, food, or drink spills. The contract signer is responsible to inspect the vehicle chartered prior to departure to determine any previous damages.
18. Seating is required at all times while the vehicle is in motion. Aspen Limo Tours is not liable for injuries to guests who are not seated during transit.
I understand and agree to the length and usage along with any charges and further agree to pay for any and all damages my party may cause during the rental periods. All charges for usage and damages may be placed on the credit card provided.
I also agree to the above Limousine Rules and Regulations. All damages are the sole discretion of the driver. I understand and agree to pay the entire contract price if cancellation policy is not followed. The number of hours you agree to on the contract is the minimum hour’s customer agrees to pay to Aspen Limo Tours.
This is a brand new addition to the Aspen Limo Tours fleet. Perfect for a luxurious wine tour or any other trip. Please call now to find out more details and reserve our brand new Cadillac Escalade for your next adventure!